Permanent makeup (PMU) including Microblading is also known as cosmetic tattooing or cosmetic pigmentation of the brows, eyeliner and lips. PMU helps to:
- Correct or enhance facial features
- Save time and money
- No hassle with smudging in summer or darkness around the eye area
- No more trying to perfect brow shaping daily
- Avoid spending on expensive temporary eyeliners or eyebrows shades
- People with poor eyesight struggling to apply makeup
- Someone with allergies for conventional makeup
- Lost of eyebrows as a consequence of old age, alopecia, chemotherapy, or a genetic disturbance
- Disguise scars and white spots in the skin
Topical anaesthetics are applied before and during the procedure and reduce the discomfort greatly. Keep in mind colours appear brighter, darker and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses, colour will fade and soften (from 40 - 60%). This takes about one week. Every skin is different and will therefore fade differently. Factors such as skin tone, age, medication, sun ect may all have an effect on the end result.
Clients do require a touch-up treatment after 6 to 8 weeks to penetrate and lock the colour into the dermal layer of the skin. PMU is permanent but it does fade with the years. Some clients need another treatment in a year, some clients after 3 or 5 years.This will also differ from person to person depending on what your skin does with the colour, how it heals, after care and exposure to the sun.
For more fotos visit my facebook page: www.facebook.com/ColeenBownesPMU